March 9, 2007

Hope For the Future

Stage 1 of a 5 day painting. Four sessions to go. I have depicted one model's whole torso, and the legs and arm of another. As I go I will begin to use actual (gasp!) color and insert a semi-believable background.

Turned in a painting of my feet today that I kind of realized was a pretty good attempt for a rush job on homework. Actually looking forward to working some more on the above painting. My teacher seems to want to put in the easels, but I am loathe to do something that seems so apathetic. The female seated model is the same as the one in this entry here. I think I'm getting very used to her face shape.

An in-progress homework assignment for Intermediate Life Drawing. I am sick of drawing myself, henceforth I irritated my fiance into sitting for me. Took about an hour and a half- doesn't quite look right to me.

And I have a hopefully trouble-free weekend ahead of me. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Mr. Mystery said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. Keep reading, I promise to keep writing. Also, I really like your art.