March 1, 2007

Down it comes.

A good drawing from this morning. Sometime soon (probably spring break) I promise to post scans of the drawings I've done in my standard life drawing course. They've been occasionally interesting and quite different, but so far my energy in the late afternoon has been non-existent. I haven't even thought of reaching for my camera.



Jill was a big help with the spackle and take-down today. I'm the one in the dorky apron, looking like my Father.


Seems like only yesterday we were frantically putting things in place to be hung for the show. Now it's down and I must go in tomorrow to verify that yes, all holes covered and painted in the proper gallery white color. I've cut my teeth on SJSU's gallery system and I'm outright terrified that I'll get the urge to do it again. It's like having a child- as soon as the actual birth is over, you forget the pain and magnificent oopsies and start on the road to having more children. Artbabies. Whatever.

Well, seems it was actually a week. Whoa.

Now on to clean my living room. *faint*

No comments: