March 29, 2007

Frankly, My Dear:

I know I've been bad on blogging. Here, have a squirrel.
The most recent homework for Advanced Life drawing. Behold, my saggy belly!

While I could have handled the most recent assignment clothed, it was my decision to take off my shirt and sit with really bad posture for over an hour. I got some very nice compliments on my saggy belly. And most everyone reassured me that it was totally normal to have a belly. Very considerate, but I was making fun of the fact that a slightly Rubenesque torso without a head on looks a bit like a pouty face. A slightly happy Droopy Dog, perhaps.

So this is spring break. Fantastic! Homework, in ridiculous quantity. Maybe I'll update, maybe I won't. I have two books to build and a third to do transfers with.
Yeehaw.

And of course, Life Drawing and Figure Painting ALSO have homework.

No comments: