February 8, 2007

Fold It Up and Go Home.

Some figure painting. I think I like the experience I get in the class. Same model we've had for two weeks in Intermediate Life Drawing. I've pretty well memorized her pear shape.

Today I told Bob Chiarito that his name reminded me of a delicious snack chip. Thank goodness he laughed, things just pop out of my mouth at 8am I have no control over.
Homework from his class is a drawing from life including detailed background and flat halftone.

Figure Painting went okay, except the teacher seems to be determined to ruin our social lives with the amount of homework. I have to go to the library tomorrow and find a book of paintings and pick a foot to copy out of it.

Normal Life drawing includes a gargantuan assignment of copying anatomy texts.


Can't wait to see the expression on my boss's face when I tell him I'm leaving to pursue a career in homework.

No comments: